22 Apr Why You Should Be Retargeting Your Audience
Retargeting has been a buzzword in the digital marketing industry for quite some time now. Yet advertisers are rarely leveraging it across their marketing mix, despite the strong trends we found below.
According to AdRoll, who surveyed and analyzed their retargeting data from over 11,000 US advertisers, this hot digital trend has staying power for 2015.
- 92% of marketers report retargeting performs equal to or better than search or display ads and 91% equal to or better than email campaigns
- 71% of marketers spend 10-50% of their entire online ad budget on retargeting (this is up from 53% in 2013)
- 70% of marketers use retargeting for brand awareness, 60% for social engagement, and 58% for customer retention
Still not convinced? We also found the following statistics:
- Retargeted ads lead to a +1046% increase in branded search
- Web visitors who have been retargeted with display ads are 70% more likely to convert
- Websites see a 726% increase in visits after 4 weeks of retargeting exposure
- 72% of online shoppers or visitors are likely to abandon their carts or contact forms. Without retargeting, only 8% of those customers return to complete their transaction or request.
What are you waiting for? To get your brand started in search and display domination, give us a shout and we’ll set up an unstoppable Retargeting campaign for you.
image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net