01 Mar The Simple Guide to Real Estate SEO (Part 2)
Keywords! Keywords! Keywords!
The first place to start with your keyword research is the Google Adwords Keyword Planner, the tool helps you find housing and/or market-related terms that buyers are looking for.
Researching primary, secondary, and long-tail real estate SEO keywords is crucial for an SEO optimized site.
- Where to buy in [market name]
- [market name] home prices
- [market name] homes for sale
- Best developers in [market name]
Remember, keyword research is not a one-and-done deal, consistent updates to keyword terms and phrases are necessary, as these change over time along with industry trends.
Tip: You can also find synonym keywords that are search by entering these phrases in a Google search bar without hitting enter
Optimize Web Content
Great content not only engages users but also attracts links, comments, referrals, and search engine traffic.
Incorporating keywords into your site content will help search engines find your site, but too many keywords could look like spam, so it must be used in the right context and make sense to readers. Make it look natural.
Adding quality content on a consistent basis to your site is one of the best ways to optimize your SEO, and keep you in the high ranks. Blogging is a great way to publish content, and it’s smart to syndicate your posts to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keep these two things in mind when building content strategy:
- Create keyword density : Your pages should have a good mix of your keyword phrases, pictures, and structure so Google has the info they need to know your site is very relevant.
- Keep it mobile-friendly: Make your content easily digestible for mobile users by increasing font size and removing pop-ups and flash automation
Links to your site that are come from social media, high profile websites related to your market, and other marketing outlets such as press release sites create an external backlink profile that brings traffic to your page and adds to your search rank.
A good backlink profile encompasses:
- Inbound Links from Directories
- Online Press Releases
- Blogs, Social Media Profiles & More
Real Estate SEO and marketing tend to be a bit more complex than other forms of online marketing; but, with commitment and the right foundation, you can get the right clients to find you!